Sunday 15 April 2012

Titanium Nails

I was lucky enough to get a week away at the seaside last week and decided to go for a sparkly manicure.

I had got a nice collection of Models Own colours and hadn't used any so went for my namesake (sort of) Juicy Jules.

I decided as it is quite sheer to do a base coat of Models Own Sterling silver. So in total I did a base coat of leighton Denny's one for all, one coat of Sterling Silver, two coats of Juicy Jules and a top coat of LD One for all.

Well I wasn't expecting it to put up with the abuse I gave it but it so did. I was on the 2p slots everynight (winning shiny pink pigs LOL) and grabbing the money out of the bottom is a nightmmare for nails and there wasn't one chip or tip wear when I went to take it off yesterday.

If you are looking for a mani to last and last this is the one.

:0) xxxJoolsxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment